All material on this website has been authorised by the Director of Climate & Agricultural Support, Melissa Rebbeck of PO Box 25 Goolwa, SA 5214.
- Project development, management and support
- One on one agricultural consulting
- Succession planning
- Agricultural presentations, workshops, seminars
- Writing reports, media, books and editing
- Frost crop inspections and advice
- Farm group development and executive support
- Marketing support
- Farm financial and management advice
- Survey development and analyses
- Livestock feeding and pasture management advice
- Drought support
We conduct or support projects related to climate variability, climate change, livestock, cropping, pasture, natural resource management, soils and water management.
We communicate our project outcomes via our extensive list of agricultural communities, data base and connections including the groups and boards listed below.
We are research, farm management and extension specialists.