All material on this website has been authorised by the Director of Climate & Agricultural Support, Melissa Rebbeck of PO Box 25 Goolwa, SA 5214.
To find global pollution solutions.
To develop and conduct projects, commercial opportunities and programs that assist primary producers and natural resource managers to be more prosperous.
To develop investment opportunities projects and programs that incentivise farmers to sequester carbon.
To advocate to local, state and federal government on the opportunities for agriculture to become more regenerative, to increase scale, sequester carbon, improve production, mitigate climate change.
To support producers to improve their agricultural productivity while improving soil health, pasture health and animal health.
To sequester carbon in the soil, regenerate agriculture, the environment and the Murray Darling Basin.
- Project development, management and support
- Commercial project development and management
- Create innovative investment opportunties
- Business management
- Agricultural presentations, workshops, seminars
- Writing reports, media, books and editing
- Farm group development and executive support
- Marketing support
- Farm financial and management advice
- Survey development and analyses
- Livestock feeding and pasture management advice
- Drought support
- Frost risk and management support