Need Things Done? Vote Mel Number 1
Goolwa-Hindmarsh Island Ward
This material has been authorised by Melissa Rebbeck of PO Box 25 Goolwa, 5214
Voting packs arrive this week in the mail. Please put a Number 1 next to Melissa Rebbeck
I have nominated for council in the Goolwa – Hindmarsh Island Ward of the Alexandrina council because I want to make a positive difference for this region.
My top priorities are to:
- Support our local businesses and shops to ensure their longevity,
- Fight for our local water security,
- Ensure the sustainability of our environment and agriculture.
Approach me with any problem or opportunity and I will support positive change.
• I have a vast understanding and experience of issues that support the economy of this council area,
• I have tertiary qualifications and much experience with the environment, water, agriculture, and business management,
• I am an active member and supporter of our local sporting clubs,
• I am volunteer on several local agricultural community groups,
• I run a cattle enterprise,
• I am a wife and a mum,
• I am an excellent communicator and can facilitate discussion and make links between people from all walks of life,
• I am aware of the need to support small businesses and shops in the township of Goolwa,
• We need to secure an area school,
• We need to boost tourism and jobs,
• We need to provide better support for your youth and our aging population,
• I aim to raise money to prevent suicide,
Do you know, I already do much of the above for our region. I can do more if you vote me number 1 and use my stakeholder relationships to make our council $$ go further.
I won the 2018 Fleurieu Women’s Community Achievement Award for sitting on the following boards and groups including;
Contact me at: E-mail: email@example.com
Or leave a comment below and I shall reply as soon as possible